OneView Commerce, a Massachusetts-based provider of SaaS store solutions for retailers, has partnered with Anker Kassensysteme GmbH, a producer of POS hardware, for a new, ready-to-deploy self-checkout solution: OneView Self-Checkout.
“Delivering a game-changing self-checkout experience has been a critical driver of our roadmap, culminating in this launch,” says Steve Young, OneView vice president of global self-service solutions. “Our work with retail innovators gives us keen insight into validated trends and objectives, combining our powerful SaaS Self-Checkout software with Anker hardware allows us to deliver a versatile solution for all types of retailers and levels the playing field by controlling costs and increasing range of use with convertible lanes.”
Pre-built for fast deployment with brandable experiences, OneView Self-Checkout is designed to improve the user experience and minimize attendant time. Features include:
- Ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution leveraging an intuitive user interface.
- A high-resolution, large touch screen with multi-gesture functionality and industry-standard peripherals.
- Convertibility from self-service to full-service cashier mode in seconds.
- Easy integration into in-store and backend systems.
- Lower cost of ownership.
- One-touch support for age-restricted item verification, loyalty integration and intervention assistance.
- Flexible out-of-the-box payment integration.
- Dashboard and analytics to manage interventions and streamline workflows.
“We are pleased that our partnership with OneView now delivers highly scalable and future-proof Self-Checkout for retailers of all sizes,” says Tarek Hussain, Anker’s head of sales and marketing. “This joint solution improves customer journeys and operational efficiency in-store, giving retailers the control and agility they need to navigate today’s competitive landscape.”