The National Retail Federation (NRF) has announced that its NRF Protect 2023 event will bring together retail industry leaders and security experts June 5-7 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas. The three-day conference will convene retail professionals from the loss-prevention, asset protection, cybersecurity and digital fraud communities to discuss and collaborate on specific security threats, including organized retail crime, with the latest tactics and technologies.
Featured speakers will include:
• Adrian Beck, emeritus professor, University of Leicester
• Sherri Davidoff, founder and CEO, LMG Security
• Scott Draher, vice president of asset protection and safety, Lowe’s Companies Inc.
• Chris Hackler, vice president of global asset protection, Signet Jewelers
• Amy Herman, president, The Art of Perception
• Jodie Kautt, vice president of cybersecurity, Target
• Nitin Natarajan, deputy director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
NRF Protect 2023 will also feature an Expo, with exhibitors showcasing more than 50 product and service categories. Exhibitors will include such companies as ADT Commercial, ASSA ABLOY, Bosch, Genetec, Motorola, Pinkerton, Securitas, Verkada, Zebra Technologies and many others.
To view the full NRF Protect agenda and get complete registration information, including rates, click here.