The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), the small-business advocacy organization, will offer a free webinar titled “Seven Essential New Year’s Resolutions for Small Business” on January 4, 2023.
“While 2023 might be challenging for small businesses – with inflation, a tight labor market, and economic uncertainty on the horizon – there are simple steps you can take now to create a roadmap to success,” states the NFIB.
The upcoming webinar, presented by NFIB’s legal and research teams, will provide helpful guidance for the year ahead, discussing:
- Marketing strategy essentials;
- Writing (or revamping) a business plan;
- Creating a winning mission statement;
- Best employee engagement and retention practices;
- Risk and liability assessments; and
- Top tax and budget tips for 2023.
The webinar takes place at noon eastern time on January 4, 2022. Register for the free webinar here. An on-demand version will also be available for those registering.