Epson has announced that it will be demonstrating retail POS and back-office solutions at NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show from January 15-17, at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
“In the past few years many assumed that most retail activity would move online. However, as the world opened up, consumers were quick to go back to brick-and-mortar stores, proving there is still a strong demand for physical retail,” says Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America. “Businesses are looking to solutions that can support the customers’ full path to purchase – whether that be online, BOPIS, in-store, curbside pickup or delivery. Our in-store solution demos and café setup will offer visitors a glimpse of the full end-to-end experience that Epson retail solutions provide.”
Demonstrations in Epson’s booth at this year’s NRF show include:
- New mSeries product line: Epson will unveil new compact receipt printers that offer a sleek and modern design with enhanced connectivity.
- POS receipt printers: The OmniLinkTM-T88VII offers flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants offer the best customer experience in a variety of environments. The OmniLink TM-H6000V multifunction receipt printer with slip/endorsement printing helps businesses leverage printing from web-based apps (including online ordering services).
- Kiosk-friendly receipt printer: The EU-m30 is a sleek, compact kiosk thermal receipt printer with an easy mounting kit for effortless integration and serviceability.
- Newest liner-free thermal label printer: The OmniLink TM-L100 offers Epson’s broadest media support; the TM-L100 helps retailers improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet ever-growing demand for digital orders or item labeling in-store.
- Mobile POS solutions: The OmniLink TM-m30II-SL with a built-in tablet mount offers a mobile POS solution in a modern, compact, flexible, industrial design. The MobilinkTM-P20II, Mobilink TM-P80II and Mobilink TM-P80II Plus portable receipt printers offer a sleek and modern enclosure, improved rugged design and enhanced wireless connectivity.
- On-demand color labeling: The ColorWorksC4000 and C6000P desktop color label printers offer retail environments an easy solution for adding color to labeling.
- Wide-format printing: The SureColorT3170 wide-format wireless printer offers fast, precise and reliable printing solutions with a compact, clean desktop design.
- Back-office printing: Two compact Supertank business models – the WorkForceST-M1000 monochrome printer and WorkForce ST-C4100 color printer – are designed for high-volume jobs and include up to 2 years of ink in the box.Epson will also showcase its new WorkForce Pro business printer, which offers fast, first-page out for quick and seamless printing.
- Digital signage: LightScene is a cutting-edge digital signage solution that allows retailers to create stunning visual displays and captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material to unleash dynamic, experiential content for commercial signage and décor applications.
- Document scanner: The DS-530 II color duplex document scanner offers fast, efficient performance for business document management.
Epson will showcase its latest products designed for retail businesses in booth #4457.